Thursday, March 23, 2023

Sunscreen Review: Beauty of Joseon

 Sunscreen Review: Beauty of Joseon


For quite a while, I've been eyeing for another sunscreen that doesn't produce a white cast after application. So far, I've only managed to know one previously and happy to discover another one.



I've been using Beauty of Joseon sunscreen for more than a week now which I bought from Shopee. The shop location details states that it came from Korea so I got this from a total of 460 pesos. It was priced at 430 pesos. When I got the parcel, the shop also sent me a freebie sachet of moisturizer. 


This Beauty of Joseon sunscreen has an SPF of 50+ PA++++. It contains around 50 mL and is made from Korea. Upon application, it feels like a lotion though it might feel sticky when the weather is hot. So far by experience, it doesn't clog the pores as much as the other one but I make sure to double cleanse.



No comments:

Post a Comment