Monday, March 20, 2023

Bluetooth Sports Headset Review: Tylex Bluetooth Sports Headset XQ22

Bluetooth Sports Headset Review: Tylex Bluetooth Sports Headset XQ22


My parcel has finally arrived! I got a Tylex Bluetooth Sports Headset XQ22 for 179 pesos at Shopee. Shipping fee was waived so I only paid for the cost of the item.

When I opened the package I was nervous to try it out thinking that it won't work. The previous time I purchased another type of sports headset with the same brand turned out to be a disappointing experience because out of the 3 pieces, one wasn't working. Mind you, I already bought that kind of earphones beforehand in the same shop and it was in good condition so I tried to purchase more because the product was good for its price. But I guess since I bought it a discount rate that's why one is defective?

One thing that made me take chance on buying another is the 3 months warranty of the current shop I bought it from. It is wrapped in a bubble wrap but I felt as a buyer that it isn't sealed.

It was an improvement that they manage to include a mini pamphlet on how to operate the device. The box comes with the headset, usb wire for charging, extra earbuds and a pamphlet. The instructions in the pamphlet were pretty easy to follow.



During usage, it was pretty loud at its maximum so use it with caution. It doesn't have the satisfying bass sound that I've experienced in the previous kind of headset (Q-15) from the brand but I think this would do. For the next purchase, I think I would rather opt for a medium price range.


No comments:

Post a Comment