Friday, March 10, 2023

Trying Out Good Molecules Gentle Retinol Cream!

Trying Out Good Molecules Gentle Retinol Cream!


My order has arrived today from Shopee. I got this Good Molecules Gentle Retinol Cream for 520 pesos without the 38 pesos shipping fee because I availed the shipping discount. Anyway, I've been planning to start using retinol cream for a while for my skin.

These are the ingredients of this product:


I like it that they included here how they are supposed to be used. I notice that almost all topical products that you see in the market do not specifically instruct the standard way of their products and rather seem vague. 


It says here that it is for fine lines for all skin types.





If you are going to take out of it's box, this is how big the cream is.


It is stated here that upon opening, these will be good for 6 months only.

No comments:

Post a Comment