Tuesday, March 28, 2023

How to renew your Philippine Nurses Association Online 2023

How to renew your Philippine Nurses Association Online 2023


If you are working in a hospital, PNA is usually a requirement. The cost of this membership yearly is 500 pesos and sadly is taken out of one's own pocket. Since being given the license, I don't see the need to avail this type of card because it is very expensive when you compare it to its overall usability. By the way, a PRC License renewal costs around 450 pesos and is renewed every 3 years. Nurses would also pay a yearly Professional Tax Receipt which would costs from a minimum of 300+ and upwards depending on the local government unit you're getting it. However, after the pandemic, I think that PNA's presence had been felt by most nurses and I would commend the current members of the organization for trying to uplift the welfare of nurses. They have been conducting free seminars before but it was in Manila and you have to exert more effort, time and money to attend one. Now, they conduct CPD accredited seminars/forums using online platforms such as Zoom and Facebook which can cater to a larger audience for Luzon to Mindanao. Zoom attendees are at 1000, how much more with Facebook. 


It's such a hassle and annoying that the in-house trainings that I've attended in my previous company bears no CPD credits. I've attended Basic Life Support (didactic and return demonstration), Pediatric Advanced Life Support Workshop, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Lactation Training Management (Online) which should already been sufficient. But here I am. I suddenly have a problem. I have to comply with the CPD units since I've already availed the undertaking so that I could renew my license.


Anyway, if you want to renew your PNA ID, you go to https://www.philippinenurses.org/ and input your PRC number in the right side of the screen. The password will be sent to your email.  One good thing about being it online is that you can pay the fee via your Gcash app but with a minimal convenience fee of 19.04 pesos.

No comments:

Post a Comment