Monday, March 6, 2023

In search of Highlands Peach Milk Tea!

In search of Highlands Peach Milk Tea!


One of the most preferred beverage that I drink whenever I go to Highlands is their Peach Milk Tea. But after their stores opening since the pandemic happened, it is always not available. Their Peach Tea with Lemongrass is refreshingly good but their Peach Milk Tea is the bomb especially when it is hot. 


And so I attempted to remake their drink by experimenting. 


I purchased a Peach in a can (Jolly) like the picture which can been seen above and costs around 115 pesos in Waltermart. This is around 400 grams when drained and is 825grams in total. 


Anyway, back to the topic. What I did was to brew a green tea bag in a mug and let it seep for a while. Secondly, a splash of fresh milk was added. Next step that I did was to put around 7 tablespoons of the syrup that came along with the peaches in the can.  Actually it doesn't taste anything and so I thought of adding condensed milk. It was better but sadly it tasted nothing like the peach tea.


Oh, maybe I should look for a peach in a can that has a heavy syrup. This brand is a bit sour.



No comments:

Post a Comment