Saturday, January 8, 2022

Rubbed by a Black Stray Cat

Rubbed by a Black Stray Cat


I was on my way to work when I encountered a black cat near the building and he/she was meowing at me. He/She walked towards me and started rubbing his/her head and body against my legs! It was a bit nerve-wracking but I tried to stay cool and then walked inside the building like it was nothing. The cat tried to follow me inside the building but the security guard tried to talk to him/her. The cat's gesture came to me as a surprise as I'm not really a cat-lover much less that it was black as I prefer dogs than cats. However, my perspective changed when I met our cousin's Persian cat. It was fluffy and cute and pretty. He has quite a uncanny resemblance to a cartoon comic character: Garfield. 


Oh wait a minute..


Hey, I went on a Google search and Garfield really is a Persian tabby cat! So that was why they looked alike!


Anyway, I learned that it was a positive sign that when cats rubbed against you, they consider you as family or a friend and is marking you as their own. I thought our dog would incessantly bark at me when I'll arrive at home as I assuming that I'll still have the cat pheromones on my clothing but he didn't. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment