Saturday, January 29, 2022

Let's talk about Coffee!

Let's talk about Coffee!





Well, I mean in general. How much do you know about coffee? Up until college, I wasn't your typical coffee drinker. Tea was more like my favorite beverage at that time. My love for coffee started when I had already graduated in college and was already working. It started with trying out different brands of 3 in 1 coffee in the supermarket. Afterwards, I tried McDonald's coffee float which by the way is still one of my comfort drink up to this day. I've developed a penchant for McDonald's coffee because it is the only coffee out of that time that's effective in keeping me wide awake. I've tried coffee vending machines and liked the Nescafe Alegria. Sometimes I went with friends on cafes like Cafe De Lipa or the commercially available brands in the metro like Starbucks, J.Co, Bo's Coffee, Tim Hortons, The Coffee Bean Tea & Leaf, Highlands Coffee. Since purchasing a tall cup of these brands cost from 90 to almost 200 pesos, I became interested in brewing coffee using the coffee maker for my coffee consumption. I've tried our local Benguet coffee but I keep coming back to Cafe Amadeo's Pahimis Blend.


Coffee came from coffee beans. And before we have that freshly brewed cup of joe, there are a huge amount of process that takes place. Coffee beans are grown with care to ensure the best as it's quality will depend on several factors such as the soil, temperature, weather and others.


There are different types of species of Coffee. You might have encountered the more commonly known Arabica and the Robusta, and the Excelsa and Liberica.



No comments:

Post a Comment