Monday, January 3, 2022

How to squeaky clean your Kitchen Luxe 2-in-1 Electric Griller

How to squeaky clean your Kitchen Luxe 2-in-1 Electric Griller



Our relatives gifted us with a Kitchen Luxe 2-in-1 griller last Christmas so we decided to have samgyupsal without any banchan as part of our Media Noche feast. I've been meaning to buy an electric griller before but eventually I opted for a butane gas type and a detachable samgyupsal pan. After cooking in it, I cleaned the griller and rather found it to be difficult. First, I attempted using paper towels and soap but I guess that I would be wasting a lot. The manual instructions indicate to use warm soapy water.  But then I'm too lazy to heat water using the electric kettle. So I had an idea which did work and satisfied me.


Instructions:

  1. Spray/Put water on the griller. (Please be careful not to splash on the open sides)
  2. Put a concentrated amount of dishwashing liquid into the pan then clean with a bit of water (tepid water will do) until the oil id degreased. Let the liquid fall in the oil receptacle. Discard the liquid.
  3.  Rinse the pan by spraying or putting water in the griller. Again, be careful not to splash on the open sides. Let the liquid fall in the oil receptacle. Discard the liquid.
  4. Repeat steps 1-3 over again until the pan is squeaky clean. Patience is the key.

Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment