Saturday, January 1, 2022

Doraemon

Doraemon


Happy New Year to all! How is your first day of the year? 


I went to sleep at around 4 am and woke up at 12 noon. Our dog hasn't had his restful sleep as we all know dogs don't fare well with the sounds of fireworks. And so after eating, I went upstairs to watch Netflix in my laptop so he could get some.


I may probably be old for asking this but are you familiar with Doraemon? Watching Stand by Me Doraemon on Netflix makes me miss this anime, or manga, I suppose (though I haven't read the manga yet). It depicts the life of an elementary kid Nobita Nobi and when he gets into trouble asks Doraemon for gadgets that could help him. Doraemon also holds a place in my heart because it also gives a lot of life realizations that touched mine.  


I've tried to draw him. Hehehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment