Friday, January 14, 2022

Lessons I'd give to my younger self

Lessons I'd give to my younger self



  • Practice the art of thinking critically. I know your love for books and reading so much of it has given you an ability to have a vast of information which is always in the right place whenever you needed it. Learn to synthesize these information and apply it to life.
  • Focus on what's important. Time is of the essence.
  • Don't be too self-conscious on what will other people think. As long as you aren't stepping on other people, go for whatever you want. I know that life seems hard and even harder as the day go by but trust me that your life will eventually get better in the future.
  • Make decisions as early and stick to it confidently. At the end of the day, there will still be consequences of your actions so base these decisions on what you really want to achieve.
  • Tackle head on the issues that you are afraid of. Courage is not the absence of fear but the audacity to brave through it. A little search for meaning 

Keep going. You're on the right track. Big hug!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment