Sunday, January 10, 2021

Care for an Algamja-gorim, Anyone?

 Care for an Algamja-gorim, Anyone?


Algamja-gorim made by my sister

Korean pop culture has dominated the world. Along with it are the rising popularity of Korean dramas that are being watched all over the world. From music to television series, Korean food has also made its way to the heart of the foreigners who eventually crave them due to the constant watching of Korean dramas.


I am always a fan of eating french fries especially the ones that are made by McDonald's. It has always been my to-go comfort food. Then one day while we were doing our grocery shopping, I asked my sister if she wants to have french fries to which she replied why not do algamja-gorim or braised baby potatoes instead?


And I thought, why not? She was right when she said that it is healthier than the usual french fries as the recipe calls for a little bit of oil.


We used Maangchi's recipe for Algamja-gorim and it was delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment