Wednesday, January 20, 2021

BPI Cash Deposit Machines Currently Not Accepting Newly Issued Bills

BPI Cash Deposit Machines Currently Not Accepting Newly Issued Bills


Using cash deposit machines can be intimidating at first as you may think that something might go wrong. What if it won't go as you planned? It's your money that's at stake. But once you get past the first transaction successfully, you'll find it quite convenient. And let me tell you that this feature is surely time-efficient. I have been using their feature 6 years ago or more and would prefer it to use it more today as when I try to do over the counter transactions, there are a huge number of people. It always takes me at least 30 minutes to an hour before I can deposit my money into my bank account.


But I guess, for now, I'll have to resort again to their traditional mode as their CAMS (Cash Accept Machines) unfortunately does not detect newly issued bills like those 500 or 1000 pesos that have strips on the side.


Hopefully, they can update their system regarding the new bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment