Friday, January 29, 2021

How To: Assemble the Tower Version Shelf bought from an Online Shopping Site

How To: Assemble the Tower Version Shelf bought from an Online Shopping Site



Because I am interested in making my room a bit more on the aesthetic side and more on mainly keeping my books on a shelf, I finally got a Tower Shelf from an online shopping site after delaying purchase for a couple of months. Originally, I was aiming for a Milton type of bookshelf which I thought would be nice to have but it would not cater to other things except books. I also thought about a floating type of shelf which was a lot cheaper but it would mean that you'd have to drill the concrete wall. So I did not. The tower shelf is priced at 855 PHP excluding the shipping fee. I got excited when it was delivered. But that feeling subsided when I realized that I had to assemble the tower shelf by myself.


One tip that I could give you is that you must use a good type of screwdriver. Though it comes with a free screwdriver, using a tool with more quality and a long handle makes the shelf assembling easier. 


After a couple of mishaps and a couple of days since I work on it little by little after I got home from work, the tower shelf has been completed. Finally.


I tried to search it online on Google or YouTube but perhaps there was no online tutorial on how to. There is a one-page manual along with the package but it is in Chinese characters. What's good about that thing is that the pictures are easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment