Thursday, September 7, 2023

Missha The First Essence 5X 30 mL

Missha The First Essence 5X 30 mL


I think that I'm making progress in prioritizing myself first and the initial step that took is to improve my physical appearance. This was the starting point when one day I realized that I looked haggard and ugly and my skin seem to be dry and dull. I have always been a fan of Missha's First Treatment Essence before because when I'm using it, I can distinguish the difference on my face when I'm not applying it and when I am. My face becomes more brighter and supple and I stopped using it for years because I had to camouflaged in order to thrive in my working environment.


The large one is a bit hefty on the budget but I can use it for months and even almost a year. I'm not sure on the new essence so I purchased the 30 mL in the orange app for 120 pesos. I was expecting that it was small but it was THIS small. You can see it is big as a size of a palm. The good thing about this miniscule container is that it is portable and you can take it anywhere.


Anyway, I'm still on the trial period so as to rule out any purging stages it may incur since this is a new formulation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment