Monday, September 11, 2023

Destiny Matrix - Karmic tail codes

 Destiny Matrix - Karmic tail codes


From Kay Destiny Matrix Tiktok

12-6-4 - that power abusing EMPEROR from past life that made my life hell

9-3-21 - that cruel WARDEN from past life when I was wrongly imprisoned

3-7-22 - that person that made me a PRISONER after wrongly accusing  me

18-6-6 - that one person that was mad obsessed with me & used BLACK LOVE MAGIC SPELL on me



I am confident because I have these codes - these codes have ability to succeed, make tons of money; where are they in the chart? (karmic tails, money line) 

22-5-10

8-7-17

3-6-9

9-10-9

20-4-11

14-22-8

5-14-19

10-5-15

6-15-21

6-15-9

5-10-15



Orange in the karmic tail line - what does this number say about me in relationship?

22 - Openly welcome a sense of joy in your relationships. Approach them with carefree attitude that reflects childlike qualities, and be patient while your partner gets ready to match your energy. Meaning while in relationship, learn to compromise that your partner may not have same  carefree attitude like you & can teach you more about compromising & commitment & how it's not bad

18 - Get rid of any limiting thoughts & worries. You are bound to attract relationships that are too serious meaning your partner wants a strict/serious relationship with you. A stronger, deeper but healthier connection between you two requires you two to work together while communicating your needs or space.

16 - Nurture spiritual growth. try going to retreats, try yoga together, get relaxing massages, try spa experiences, take spiritual 

No comments:

Post a Comment