Friday, December 30, 2022

K-pop artists that I wish are still in the music scene

K-pop artists that I wish are still in the music scene


Greeting you an advanced incoming prosperous and bountiful New Year! I don't know why I have been lately in a funk but I'm managing it well so far. Anyway, as I was playing out Korean music that I liked in YouTube, I can't help but wonder about the korean artists who left the music scene. I wish they could pursue them as I thought they have a gift of music.


  • Jang Gyuri - This girl at first left me an impression that she is in the group for the visual role. But if you can listen to Fromis songs (which are great by the way and is underrated), there is something about her vocal color that gives life to their songs. She left Fromis and decided to be an actress. Here is a sample from their song DM. She is the one that is singing at 1:53


  • Yoo Ara - This girl. Yeah. I was anticipating for her when she finally debuted through Hello Venus but unfortunately the group disbanded or should I say re-branded when Pledis and Fantagio Entertainment ended their collaboration project. She went to pursue acting but then she left Urban Works. She is the one singing in a white dress.


  • U.Ji -  I guess she shouldn't be in this list as she still does music and rather ventured into theater. BesTie was underrated though.






No comments:

Post a Comment