Wednesday, December 28, 2022

NCLEX Notes - Erickson and Piaget

NCLEX Notes - Erickson and Piaget


Erick Erickson 8 stages of development theory

»» Tell Andrea I^4 Generates Energy (TAI^4GE)

Note = I^4 means I raised to the power of 4

T = Trust vs Mistrust (0 - 1 yr)

A = Autonomy vs Shame & Doubt (1-3 yrs)

I = Initiative vs Guilt (3-6 yrs)

I = Industry vs Inferiority (6 - Puberty)

I = Identity vs Role confusion (Adolescent)

I = Initimacy vs Isolation (early adulthood 20 - 35)

G = Generativity vs Stagnation (midde adulthood 35 - 65)

E = Ego integrity vs Despair (late adulthood, 65 - Death)



Piaget's Stages of Development

»» Since Paul Confessed First

1) Sensorimotor stage (0 - 2 yrs)

2) Preoperational stage (2 - 7 yrs)

3) Concrete operational stage (7 -11 yrs)

4) Formal operational stage (12 yrs & above)

No comments:

Post a Comment