Thursday, July 21, 2022

Trying out Maya application!

Trying out the Maya application!





To those who do not know, Maya application is a revamp of the Paymaya application. I usually use the Gcash application so that I could transfer my funds in the CIMB bank using their Gsave account. Later on, I use it to pay for my groceries too. I became interested to try the Maya application now because of the 6% per annum in their My Savings feature which had caught my eye. Upon registering, I was informed through SMS message that this 6% is just an introductory percentage which will be based on your average daily balance. 


Apparently, there are numerous promos by Maya. I already got a 20 pesos reward for registering an account with Maya. Then, I was given a message to upgrade my account and do a first transaction on Maya to get an additional 80 pesos. I purchase a smart load of 5 pesos in the shop just to get a hang of it and was able to get the 80 pesos reward.


After some time, I was able to successfully upgrade my account so that I could open the My Savings feature. They also have another promo P100 Cashback with Maya Savings and I was able to complete it by:

Step 1. Signing up for Maya

Step 2. Upgrading your Maya account

Step 3. Opening a Maya Savings account

Step 4. Deposit any amount to your Maya savings from your Maya wallet

I read in the mechanics that the cashback voucher will be credited in the Maya app up to fourteen (14) business days after the promo period (June 24 to July 31, 2022).


(This post is not sponsored.)




No comments:

Post a Comment