Friday, July 29, 2022

Bummer.

Bummer.




I'm feeling slightly under the weather today but it's okay. I got my free flu vaccination yesterday so I'm expecting if none, I'd experience some sort of a sore left arm. I'm on the processing side as a dear co-worker just submitted her resignation a few days back after her decades of service. I think it was a bit forced as the environment we are working has turned toxic. It is not okay to turn a blind eye if it speaks dishonesty just to produce results. But I guess, that's the way life is. Unfair. That's the bitter pill that we have to take. It's either you stay or move on. I realized a long time ago that there is no point in wallowing in self-pity. I do not like what I'm seeing, feeling and sensing. This is my ultimate sign to move on and not waste any more time so I could do the things that will make me happy and one that serves my values. I came across a tip in a social media that says if it doesn't bring peace, profits or purpose then don't give it your time, energy, or attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment