Saturday, May 14, 2016

Why we should write more truthful reviews

Why we should write more truthful reviews




Before I decided to write future reviews in this blog, I think I should come up with an introduction on reviews. The first question that popped up out of my mind today was why should we write and post more truthful reviews in the internet? I came up with the answer: people will be more informed what they are going to get and know what they are going to expect once they have availed the product or the service they've been eyeing.

Before I make any purchase of any kind, I always search reviews from the internet and mostly read from blogs and forums. In a very much developed technology that we have today, the internet has vast of information and reviews that we could utilize. In my experience, they've been very helpful. And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the nameless people out there in the cyberspace who had taken their time to share their experiences.

Now the lingering question still continues, why should we write and post more truthful reviews in the internet? It's because in our own little way, we might make a difference in somebody's life. Who knows, your experience might save another one from regrets.

Always,
Sanegeal Farmhear

No comments:

Post a Comment