Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Car Dealer Simulator Game for Android

Hi again! I'm just as excited to tell you about my discovery for this day. As you might not know, I'm also a gamer.

Just when I thought I was about to give up, I found a way how to go over selling out cars in this CAR DEALER SIMULATOR game I've downloaded from Google Playstore. I've tried searching the internet out of frustration. I've found a tip/cheat alright but it was not applicable to what I want.

Here's an introduction for Car Dealer simulator taken from Google play:

In our game, you start out on the lowest rung of a car dealer’s career with a small initial capital and unlimited capabilities at your disposal. You can buy damaged cars, repair them, and sell them for profit or simply scout around for the most attractive offers on the marketplace in the hope of finding a car in perfect condition.As you play the game, you start gaining experience, and your business is growing rapidly. You can afford to buy more expensive cars. You learn how to diagnose mechanical problems and fix them cheaply.

If you also want to play this game, you can download it by clicking here.

Now, where are we?

Right. How to go over selling cars like a piece of cake.

You start off with a capital of 5000 and an energy of 500. In the beginning, you will be able to sell cars with no problem. But after some time in your succeeding endeavors, you will experience almost all have problems. So here are some tips I've learned while playing the game:

Tip # 1. As the tutorial says, go with the most profit.

Tip # 2: Ask for a discount from the owner. I usually go for 20% and below. But of course it would depend with how much will you make. If your profit is almost negative then ask for a higher discount.

Tip # 3. Before haggling, use the service diagnostics button. Yes. So that you can already know what problems are you going to get once you buy that car.

No comments:

Post a Comment