Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My Favorite Films

Hi! I've been feeling a little like down lately these days so here I am. Writing to you about something. Since I've felt that nobody quite wants to listen and put up with my rants, I decided to expend that energy into something productive to do.

I would like to write about what movies had moved me which is one of the reasons why they are my favorite
  •  12 Angry Men (1957) - I probably have been an old soul in my previous life because though I belong to the Millenial generation, my tastes seem to be of conservative and oldies when it comes to clothes, music and apparently films. I was fascinated with how they had produced an entire film in one place. And how was I able to find this film? It was recommended by users in the IMDB website where it was included in the top films to see.
  • High Strung (2016) - I like it maybe because of the insights in the movie. Sometimes I used to wish that I've had ballet lessons instead of piano.
update as of July 8, 2017
  • The Boss Baby (2017) - I like this part in the movie where the protagonist makes an offer which the boss baby can't refuse. Very moving, I may say.

No comments:

Post a Comment