Saturday, May 14, 2016

Words of the Wise from HighSchool King of Savvy

Hello! How was your day? I'm not really in a good mood today so I'm currently watching episode 3 of High school King of Savvy. This is a Korean drama. You could read the plot here.

I just want to share this conversation between the brothers in episode 2:

Lee Hyung-seok: There's no such a thing as an ally or enemy in this world. It's just a jungle. Don't you think the king of the jungle is a lion or a tiger? No. The last survivor... Hyena

Lee Min-seok: Don't make this difficult. Don't use metaphors.


Lee Hyung-seok: Don't trust anyone. Trust your instinct. That's your answer.



I wished I'd had a Hyung (Older Brother) or someone whose wise enough to impart these things early enough. But I guess, it almost always had been me to discovering it all. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment