Monday, May 30, 2016

On Frizz Away Serums: Bench Fix, Glamworks, Vitress

So I basically I just woke up one day and decided that I have to change. I woke up feeling that I'm not contented with the way I look. Because as you might know, I used to not care about my appearance as long as it's convenient and comfortable. Why I chose convenience and comfort? Because it's easy and less costly. So you might be wondering what changed?

I want to feel good so I'm making an overhaul of myself. I've been successful in persuading my over worrying self that it's okay to splurge on things from time to time. No need to be stingy when it comes to self. Call it a turning point, but if it's for the better, it's better right? I pamper myself with make-up sporadically and I guess people tend to appreciate it but I don't do it consistently.

Anyway, I've been managing my curly frizzy dry hair with scrunchies because aside from it's hot and humid here, I want no hair on my face. I also use gel, my go-to product to pin up my hair in place but the downside of it is it's not healthy for the hair as it has too many chemicals and you have to wash it up. As for Vitress serum, sadly I experienced having dandruff though it smells good. Good thing that I tried Glam works Hair Serum for Heat Defense. It works out for me but I may say that it's a little greasy. If I remember it right, it costs for about 75 php at Watson's.



So let's see how will this product fare with other serums. It costs for about 109 php at Bench stores.

Till next time,
Sanegeal Farmhear


No comments:

Post a Comment