Saturday, May 28, 2016

Movie Convo: High Strung

Hi. How's it going for you? I guess I'm pretty much okay. Pumped up a little. Aside from finishing reading the 3 parts of The Billionaire's Obsession 1 by J. S. Scott where it's all about the love story of Simon and Kara which I was currently obssessed in finishing it and which I did, I am doing a marathon of movies. I had finished watching Fifty Shades of Grey, How to Be Single and now High Strung which I'm not yet through. Anyway, I just want to share inspiring conversations from the movie and I hope it would inspire you too.


Ruby: Well you know, music is like dance. It's a link to the soul. It can make people laugh and it can make people cry. It...it can inspire! With a power like that, why wouldn't you want to share it with the world?
-------
Kramrovsky: Is everything a little alright? You danced it beautifully.
Ruby: I can do better.
Kramrovsky: You're too hard on yourself.
Ruby: I just want to be perfect.
Kramrovsky:And what happens when you've achieved perfection? You stop then? It's imperfections that keep us alive! Motivating us to push further and further.
-----
Kramrovsky: This is the problem. Stop trying to dance.
Ruby: But I'm a dancer.
Kramrovsky: No, no, you're not a dancer in this variation. You're a gypsy. You understand.
-----
Kramrovsky: Ruby, each time you conquer a step, there will always be another challenge waiting. It's a long road. It never ends! As dancers, this is our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment