Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Sudoku Madness!

Sudoku Madness!





Incorporating mentally stimulating games into my daily routine is one goal that I strive to make. Just like any other muscle in our body, our brain needs constant exercise and stimulation in order not for it to shrink. What can you do to preserve your muscle mass in the brain? Well, there are numerous ways to do it. Instead of reaching out for a calculator, do a mental arithmetic computation. Some play chess. Or if you're like me whose interest is sudoku puzzles, you could also try playing sudoku. I started with an easy puzzle and now using an Android application, I aim in finishing an expert puzzle every day.

Playing this Sudoku - Classic Sudoku Puzzle by Solitaire Card Studio


What I realize lately is that when you are consistently doing sudoku puzzles, your critical thinking and logical skills improve. The goal of a basic Sudoku puzzle is to rightfully place the of numbers 1-9 based on the given set of numbers without duplicating any number inside the box, vertically and horizontally.

No comments:

Post a Comment