Thursday, February 2, 2023

Trying out the Colourette Coloursnap Milk - Review

Trying out the Colourette Coloursnap Milk - Review


I've been hacking my mind on what brand I was using before for my blush. And so I was intrigued on trying out another kind of blush and found this through Tiktok - Colourette brand.

This brand is made from the Philippines and a lot are raving about this so I decided to give it a try. It has a 12 months expiration and this dewy multi-stain can be used as eyeshadow, blusher or lipstain.

I was keen on purchasing Hunny but I can't find any in Shopee. What I found instead was the Coloursnap Milk and this little thing is probably about 2 inches length and 1 inch in height. When I first saw this. I was thinking about it being dainty.


I was able to check it out at Shopee for only 193 pesos all in. The sale price costs at 174 pesos.  When I unboxed the parcel, the original price was actually 349 pesos.



I was thinking of only using it as a blush on. I believe it is not long lasting especially on the lips but when you wear it off, it gives out a dewy light rosy pink look which makes your cheeks looking naturally flushed which I definitely like. I think, I would try out a more pigmented type next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment