Monday, August 12, 2019

Netflix: Kakegurui Live Action

Netflix: Kakegurui Live Action



credits for Kakegurui's Live Action official poster goes to:
 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kakegurui/images/a/a9/Liveaction.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190214172615



I was browsing Netflix and came across this show Kakegurui Live Action. I thought it was interesting to binge so I watched this. Every episode is around 30 minutes less. The story revolves around the characters on an elite academy where basically gambling skills matter. Season 1 is around 10 episodes. Season 2 is 6 episodes I think.

By the way, I was shocked to learn that the actress (Minami Hamabe) which portrays the main heroine is too young. She looks mature in the show while she looks different in her usual pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment