Monday, August 12, 2019

Cooking Kitchen Cook

Cooking Kitchen Cook

Almost every woman must know how to cook. It is actually an expectation when it comes to Filipinas. Filipino men are usually exempted from this expectation which is kind of biased in my opinion. Well, maybe because it is part of the Filipino culture before that women are usually at home and domesticated. But luckily, times are changing for the better. It's not bad to learn how to cook yourself because I consider this as a life skill.

If I remembered it correctly, I was duped by my mom into cooking pinakbet when I was in Grade 6. It was sauteing and mixing the vegetables in the pan. I learned how to fry an egg in my first year of high school (by the way, at that time we don't have the k-12 program which makes me realize that I'm old :-O). Then eventually, I discovered on my own how to cook the perfect sunny side up. Oh, I remembered just now: I was frying hotdogs when I was 9 or 10 years old! Hah! At that time, I was proud that I can cook for my cousin even it's just a hotdog! So basically I came to the realization that my life revolves around cooking! Yeah!

So I might like to inform you all that for some time, I might add some recipes or posts about cooking here later hoping it can help you. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment