Sunday, August 11, 2019

Life Simulation Game: Gameka's Nettworth


Life Simulation Game: Gameka's Nettworth

If you're looking for a way to spend time because you are bored, why not spend it wisely where you can learn? If you'll ask me, I would recommend you to try the Nettworth - a life simulation game which was developed by Gameka, a Malaysian game development company. You can download it at Google Playstore for Android phones or AppStore if you are using iPhone.

Why should you play Nettworth? Because aside from the pleasing aesthetics that it gives and which even the young ones can enjoy, the game can be a mode of learning on financial management which I rarely see on games.

In the game, you get to work (a tapping game) and be paid of course based on your occupation. You can study in the university and increase your work income. You can save the hard earned money you worked for in the bank and get interest for it, too! You can buy as much as you can with stocks which has 5 markets or pool it into the unit trust funds which can or can't make money. Or, if you have the cash, you can invest in the real estate which can provide you a hefty side earnings through rental income. You can also loan in the bank (but be sure to pay it all or pay the price!) or buy life insurance so that you can pass on some cash on to the next life. There is also a hospital in the game, so be sure to take care of your health too so the medical bills won't accumulate. You can buy food in the mall, or do some exercises for prevention of diseases. There's so much to do in the game and it teaches you how to manage money.

The bummer about this is that your device should have at least more than 2GB of RAM and you should have internet connection for it to work.

I tested it in a Lenovo phone of 2GB ram. The installation turned out to be a success. However, when I try to open the application, I can just access up to when you are at the start (you pick out whether you are a boy or a girl and name your character) and then automatically the application closes down. I tried but the succeeding attempts were a fail.

Next, I tried it on a Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (it has 1.5 GB of RAM) which was weird because the game works on it but there are number of times that the game is lagging. So I thought, maybe it's the display? Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro has SUPER AMOLED display.

I asked my brother to install it on his Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 in order to test out my hypothesis. It has IPS LCD display which was the same as that of the Lenovo phone that I used only that it has 4GB of ram. My hypothesis was incorrect as the game is working out just fine on his phone.

But overall, I would still recommend that you try out this game as I liked it. And no, I'm not paid by Gameka. I just liked their Nettworth game. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment