Friday, July 26, 2019

Is BPI Online Now Safe for Transfer of funds to your COL account?

Is BPI Online Now Safe for Transfer of funds to your COL account?


There was a recent advisory last April 11 as post in the facebook of COL Financial to temporarily use other way of funding your COL account as BPI Online and Over the Counter Bills Payment is experiencing technical issues.

One good thing at that time is that I didn't need to fund my account these past few months. And now I'm nervous to try it. So here it goes:

I went to the BPI Online Facility Platform and then I clicked the Payment/Load. Next, I encoded the necessary details and then made the confirmation as BPI will send a One Time Pin on your phone for validation. Step 3 shown the transaction details.

I made a successful transaction at 10:15 pm and from my previous experience usually the money is credited to COL after 15 minutes. 

It's 10:35am and my transferred money is still not credited. I already tried to log out and logged in.

I checked again at 10:54 am and it's credited.

So to answer the question: Is BPI Online Now Safe for Transfer of funds to your COL account? YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment