Saturday, July 13, 2019

Choose Your Own Adventure by R A Montgomery: A must read for a beginning Book reader

Choose Your Own Adventure by R A Montgomery: A must read for a beginning Book reader


With computers and tablets becoming more accessible and cheaper by the day and software application games are increasing in numbers, childrens' attention span are becoming short. And it may become a bad thing.

I grew up in a time when computers are still in their bit mode pixel type generation. I'm a millenial and I grew up liking books. I always look forward to my new books every time before starting school. Whenever I reminisce about my childhood, I'm overcome with nostalgia as I would be reminded of the time that I smell the books first and then scan the content before reading them later on.

Nobody coerced me neither reiterated that I need to read for the sake of gobbling up information. As a reader, I think that it is important that we instill love for reading on the younger generation today because it broadens the mind (aside from travelling around the world) and in time, the vocabulary.

If you're thinking of introducing books to the young ones, I suggest that you check out the works of R A Montgomery specifically his Choose Your Own Adventure series.

Side note: I think I owe my love for reading to the clay animation story books that I've read. I'm always fascinated with clay animation. :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment