Thursday, July 14, 2016

Philippine Nurses Association Membership Renewal 2016

Philippine Nurses Association Membership Renewal 2016

So I will cover today on how to renew your PNA Membership since I'd tried searching for an answer in the cyberspace and didn't come up with an updated one hoping that this will help renewing Filipino nurses.

But first, how to go there?

From LRT EDSA, I dropped off at LRT Pedro Gil Station then walked towards the street between Philippine Christian University and Philippine Women's University. Then turn left, walk straight ahead until you have passed San Marcelino Street. In the next street you must turn left and you'll see the PNA main office on the left side.


Upon arriving in the main office, I asked the security guard where could I get a renewal and he let me logged in the logbook and gave me a form to fill up. He then instructed me to proceed to the furthermost building.

I filled up the form and paid 400 php at the cashier. The cashier gave the Official receipt and the PNA ID immediately.

The PNA card is yellow in color. I don't know how will I able to put my name in the card as the card is plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment