Tuesday, July 12, 2016

SSS online problem: Your account is locked

SSS online problem: Your account is locked

Passwords. Passwords. Different sites would recommend not to use the same password for protection. But not everyone have the capacity to remember all of that. It is a common idea to write them or type them down on your gadget. However, this is not a wise move to practice as it can compromise protection. Here are just some of the scenarios that I'm anticipating being a worrywart that I am: What if you lost your notes? What if the gadget was suddenly stolen?

See?

I first encountered the error of my account being locked a while ago. I thought I was typing the correct password so I typed it again and again until there was an error which was in red colored letters "Your account is locked". I searched here in the internet and I found an answer that you can email them or call their hotline or visit any SSS branch.

I am somewhat panicked deep inside but then I thought I should try first their Forgot password hoping that it will work. Indeed, thanks for their password retrieval system I was able to access my SSS account again without further ado.

I'll just post below on how you could get in touch with SSS if you still can't access your account. Hope this will help you! :-)


*********************
Should you encounter any problems accessing your account, please call the SSS Hotline at (632) 920-6446 to 55 (available 24 hours from Monday to Friday except during holidays) or email them at member_relations@sss.gov.ph for assistance.
*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment