Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Movie Mystery: Crank

"I don't know." I should stop saying that phrase.
"There's always some things I know." That's way more better.

Anyway, I'm still itching with curiosity on what movie was it.I am talking about the ending of the movie Crank where the male protagonist bounced from the car to the ground after falling down from the sky. I think it was in the beginning of the Deadpool movie. Let's just see after I had watched again the movie.

----
UPDATE:

So.. okay.  I'm still itching to know what movie was in it. I remember like it was quite similar then the body was taken by people who was in the truck.

X-men Apocalypse?

---
UPDATE as of 7/9/2016

Ha. I've finally know the answer to the question above. You can find it in the sequel: Crank High Voltage. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment