Monday, June 10, 2024

Loreal Triple Active Comforting Moisturiser Night cream

Loreal Triple Active Comforting Moisturiser Night cream


There was a time that I wasn't able to take care of myself and I missed it when I previously used to due to more urgent priorities. When I moved here in the UK, I noticed that my skin has been drying out and I didn't like it. So I took a risk on Loreal Night Cream and it surprisingly gave the feel of moisturization that I needed. 



I am aware that it is intended to use at night, but as long as I haven't found out the day cream which could provide the necessary hydration to my face, I'm still sticking to this one though my face would be a bit oily in the later part of the day.



It is also affordable and cheaper if I am to compare it with other brands. It costs around 4.46 GBP at Superdrug.






No comments:

Post a Comment