Friday, June 14, 2024

Curiosity Cottage in Ilfracombe

Curiosity Cottage in Ilfracombe


If you are going to Ilfracombe near the Harbour or the Capstone Hill and wants a reasonable priced food, I would recommend the one that we tried recently which is located in the James Place street. You can drop by at the Curiousity Cottage. I think this is a family run cafe. I ordered their Eggs & Chips and their Jacket Potatoes 'cause I'm a bit famished with all the partial exploring. My companion and I both enjoyed their food. Hehehe.


Jacket Potatoes Plain and a Cafe Latte

Jacket Potatoes Plain (A shoutout to my friend who taught me how locals eat this :) You have to put the butter in the middle and have to mash and mix it with the potato)


Adult Meal Eggs & Chips

Their Menu















No comments:

Post a Comment