Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Independence Day

Independence Day



As much as I would like to say out loud Happy Independence Day for the Philippines, I don't think the Philippines is free and independent. It's still basking in corruption and little regard for peoples lives. Most of the people have not learned their lesson and still choose to vote politicians who are only there for their personal interests. It has become a cycle and it made me sad, frustrated and bleeding for the country. Believe me when I say, I've tried to stay as much as I can. But I gave up as I've felt I needed to survive for me and my family. Hopefully, things are changing and better things are awaiting as the new generation has more access to information now. The only thing is that... is it the truth and is it factual? I also yearn that the new generation can dissect information with wisdom and knowledge.



No comments:

Post a Comment