Saturday, August 26, 2023

I think I may be a dog in the past life - a share angle frame

I think I may be a dog in the past life - a share angle frame



I think I may be a dog in the past life
'Cause I tick almost all the bullets in the love checklist
which was mentioned in Explained on Netflix
I've got so much empathy
And would always on stand by loyalty
Been doing acts of service for others since then
Trying to create connections that are meaningful in nature

But then consecutive shits happened
Suddenly felt feelings of anhedonia out of nowhere
And when I looked back I realized
I shouldn't let myself burn just to keep others warm

Well I guess, I'm letting go of the self-inflicted guilt
Every single time when I am making a choice
That it is okay to be selfish
as people are looking out for themselves first

I hated myself for being unusual
Why I had to give myself first for others before myself
But now I'm deciding to forgive myself
And move forward advocating for my own

- a share angle frame

No comments:

Post a Comment