Monday, September 4, 2017

The Pomodoro Technique

The Pomodoro Technique

Do you want to do something but have trouble doing it consistently? Honestly, this is something that I am struggling with. I can start doing something and then after some time I get bored and then begin to relax and not do it anymore. And then when inspiration again hits me, I again start something and then the endless cycle continues. You get the drift. Starting something is the easy part. Maintaining, on the other hand, is difficult.

Thanks to Youtube, I discovered a link on a time management technique called Pomodoro technique. Basically it tells you to focus on a task for around 25 minutes and then take a 5 minute break.

Let's do it! (Hey, the pomodoro tomato timer seems nice to have. I want to have one. :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment