Friday, September 29, 2017

Introducing K-indie!

Introducing K-indie!


You may probably tag me as a Korean culture addict though I'm not a Korean in origin. Let me tell you that there is so many things that I admire about the Koreans and their culture. Maybe later I'll probably take Hangeul lessons too. You think?

At some point in time, I was into doing marathons watching Korean dramas. But of course, they have these light and fun audio in the background if you're watching a light and funny drama and a sad and depressing song playing for a tragedic story drama. What made me hooked into Korean drama OSTs was the song playing in the drama sang by Dalmoon  which was Rooftop Moonlight (after some contemplating, I finally found it!). After School's Jung Ah entitled You're Cute was enjoyable to listen too. Actually, it was almost the entire OST which made me hooked! And as I began listening to more OST of different dramas, I began to appreciate lots and even discovered K-indie. So you will probably end up reading posts on more K-indie.

Check out below: 

Dalmoon - Rooftop Moonlight



After School's Jung Ah - You're Cute



No comments:

Post a Comment