Saturday, September 9, 2017

Body Odor Problems? Try this solution that worked for me

Body Odor Problems? Try this solution that worked for me

And no, the above mentioned is no marketing stint of any kind. I once had a problem with regards to my body. Maybe partly due to genetics, I easily sweat and had this pungent smell that slowly ate up my confidence. I also tried putting different deodorants which by the way some of it made my armpit darker (e.g. Safeguard, Secret, Rexona). I've also tried tawas and calamondin.

One day, my mother told me to try putting Zonrox in my bath. She told me that she heard from someone that they've used it on a girl and was successful in eliminating the smell. I've tried doing it and after around 3-7 days, it miraculously worked! No more body odor. Now, whenever I encounter this problem, I just do this solution. However, I don't do this often and don't even recommend using this method in the long term because Zonrox is made up of chemicals.

And oh before I forget, as much as possible, leave no hair on your armpit. I usually shave mine because the hair can harbor bacteria which are the one responsible for producing the bad odor. As far as I know, sweating is natural body process in order to eliminate toxins through skin and sweat is odorless.

No comments:

Post a Comment