Friday, September 15, 2017

First Time Online shopping at Althea: Second Part

First Time Online shopping at Althea: Second Part

And so here comes the second part. To give you a little brief summary on the first part, I ordered an item at Althea on the 9th of September. I've been waiting and expecting that the item will be delivered at around the 24th of September or probably 29th as I've read in other blogs that Saturdays and Sundays are not included in the counting (which kind of made me sad a little).

Anyway, imagine my surprise when my sister texted me that a delivery man was at our house just this morning. After I got home, my father told me that indeed there was a delivery and the delivery man will be back again later. I was baffled when my father told me that I am going to pay for 1520 pesos instead of 1320 pesos (discounted price).

There was a misunderstanding as the system was 1520 pesos and the parcel says 1320 pesos. To end the story, I was able to get my parcel on this day. So from the day that I ordered 9th September 2017 to 16 September 2017, it took 7 days which for me is fast enough! By the way, the courier utilized by Althea here in the Philippines was Ninja Van.

No comments:

Post a Comment