Monday, September 11, 2017

First time Online shopping at Althea!

First time Online shopping at Althea!


Online shopping has been the go-to of shoppers who composes more of the practical and those who are lazy enough to get out and go to malls. Indeed, with the vast improvement of technology today, the amount of buyers purchasing online is significantly increasing in numbers. It is mainly due to the reason of it being convenient and the price of the products is if not equal, lesser than its physical store.

Though I am not new to online shopping as I've tried purchasing before, this is my first time purchasing at Althea. Althea offers different brands of Korean products at a smaller price compared to malls since they are directly dealing with the original supplier of the products they feature. Thus, the cheaper prices. I opt to try the their COD payment method.

Let's see how will Althea fare:

Timeline

September 9. 2017
I've signed up at Althea and placed an order which amounts to 1520 pesos. However I have used a coupon and the total that I will pay via Cash-On-Delivery  is 1320 pesos. I am expecting that the package will be here at around 10-15 days. Too bad, weekends are not counted.

September 10, 2017
First day.

September 11, 2017
Second day.

September 12, 2017
Still counting. Third day.

No comments:

Post a Comment