Saturday, August 6, 2022

How to do a Bank Transfer from your Maya app to your BPI Express Online account

How to do Bank Transfer from your Maya app to your BPI Express Online account


I was searching the cyberspace on how to do a bank transfer from Maya app to BPI Express Online if ever there was a tutorial but it seems there is none as of the moment so I decided to post on how I was able to do a successful transfer.


Here is the screenshot of my savings account prior to the transfer:



  • Log in to your Maya app. Tap Bank Transfer.


  • Choose Bank of the Philippine IslandsI did a trial transfer first because I was unsure if I'm going to select BanKo or BPI since my savings account is under BPI Direct which we know is now under BanKo, a subsidiary of BPI. For the sake of curiosity, I chose BPI in the option. Fill in the Amount, Purpose and the Account Details where you'll transfer your fund. Middle Name and Recipient Number is optional.
  • A confirmation page will appear. Make sure to double check if correct. There is a transfer fee of 15 pesos per transaction via Instapay.


  • You'll receive an OTP in your recipient number. Type in the code sent.


  • You'll see the receipt of your transaction.
I've checked again in my BPI Express Online app and the fund was credited instantly in real-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment