Sunday, August 14, 2022

Maya Perks: Get your free Maya card when you reach a minimum deposit balance of Php 15000 on your Maya savings account!

Maya Perks: Get your free physical Maya card when you reach a minimum deposit balance of Php 15000 on your Maya savings account!


Recently, I've been enjoying using the Maya application as it provides a huge number of perks which I think is still underrated today. Is it because G-cash is more accessible when you pay in most stores? Maybe.


Anyway, one day I was notified on my phone that I was given a voucher in my Maya app which enables me to avail a free physical Maya card because apparently I've reached a minimum deposit balance of Php 15000 on my Maya savings account.


I was able to redeem the voucher in the Maya app and then followed the steps indicated. You will need to visit the Maya shop and then from there you will need to provide the voucher code upon checkout so that it will be free. Let me tell you, the physical Maya card costs around 200 pesos as of the moment.


After 2 days, I was notified via text message that they are preparing my Maya card order. They'll update me once shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment