Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Kalimba!

Kalimba!


My first Kalimba instrument had finally arrived! Yay! I ordered it through an online shopping site just 2 days ago after a few months of deliberation whether I'll purchase it or not. And fortunately had the courage to click the Place Order. I got it for for a total of 439 including the shipping fee.


These past few days I've been feeling down. What I need nowadays are sources of flow. I've read from Finding flow that learning a musical instrument can help in boosting flow. Kalimba is a type of African instrument where it is like a thumb piano. I'm amazed by how it sound so in the next few days I'll find time to learn Kalimba tabs on songs.


Here is a sample of me playing the intro of Bizarre Love Triangle after trying it out:




No comments:

Post a Comment