Thursday, March 25, 2021

How I was able to Assemble the Study Table

How I was able to Assemble the Study Table


The table that I've ordered arrived 2 days after I've received the Kalimba! I didn't have the pictures how I manage to assemble the bookshelf and so I decided to let me share how I assembled this type of table as I did it. 




When I saw this and the instructional piece of paper which is mostly pictures, I felt exhilarated as I thought that I've got another puzzle to solve! Yehey!


These are what I've got for 1459php including the shipping fee. I thought that assembling this table will be a breeze as it only has a few parts. The package also comes with a free screwdriver. However, I  would highly encourage you to use a good screwdriver as it makes it more easier to assemble.

First step

Second step


What I did here is that I didn't fully screw the sides so that I could adjust it for the back.

See the two screws at the back?


Third step - bird's eye view


You'll screw the rod from both sides.


Final step - What I did here is I turned over the table so that it will be more stable as I screw the remaining pieces.


The assembled table is done!


Here is what it looks like from the front.


Back side - this part will be the one facing the wall.


Hope this will help you if ever you had purchased this type of table.


Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment