Monday, March 22, 2021

Brave Girls and Brave Sound

 Brave Girls and Brave Sound


If you happened to be a Korean pop fan way back when, chances are you have already heard of this "Brave Sound" on some of the famous girl groups hits like Sistar's Ma Boy and AOA's Like a Cat and Heart Attack. Hearing Brave Sound means that it was produced by Brave Brothers which I first thought was a group of 2 or more brothers but it turns out that he was just alone! I absolutely adore how he manage to produce bop and pop songs and even think that he's a genius!


Brave Girls is one rising group under Brave Entertainment which was founded by (that's right.) Brave Brothers. They debuted a long time ago but was not marketed well. They were technically are going to disband and ready to leave when a miracle happened. Thanks to a fan who posted on YouTube a compilation of their performances for those still serving in the military, and the military men's funny reactions, their song Rollin' catapulted into the limelight and even managed to bagged several wins despite the song being produced 4 years ago.


I wasn't aware of Rollin' back then but I already heard of Brave Girls 'We Ride'. I thought that it was a cool song. It has this retro cool and chill vibe which I like. I hope Brave Brothers can produce more quality bop songs for the Brave Girls as I believe that Minyoung has vocal talent along with Yujeong who has a unique vocal color. Compared to other idol groups, I think that they need to polish more on their dancing skills. I'll be rooting for them. They have Brave Brothers as a producer after all.


If you're curious, here's the songs I recommend you check out:

 

Rollin'

Dancing in that chair with high heels on is not an easy feat!


We Ride

I'm going  to learn their dance choreo! :-D


High Heels











No comments:

Post a Comment