Thursday, August 31, 2017

Question Raised. Question's Own, Answered

Question Raised. Question's Own, Answered.

I can vividly remember myself asking my aunt how could they (referring to her and my uncle) think critically. I have been baffled and admired them for having practical solutions to almost every problem. I was answered with a silence.

I just realized it now. You think critically by thinking critically consistently. The statement might seemed like puzzling at first but you might be familiar with the scientific method. First, you assess or observe the situation. Point out the main problem. Then make plans/goals. Break it down on smaller tasks which are manageable and will make you move towards the goal. Eventually, you'll get to your goal and then solve the problem.

If you do this over and over again and again and again, problem solving would be a breeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment